It's energy savings all the way...
solarcache Fast Facts
- solarcache uses your excess solar energy to heat your water or other heater.
- It will work with any micro generation energy – Solar PV, wind or hydro.
- It diverts only the surplus energy and no more.
- The system is modular, and the units are easily installed by an electrician inside your house. The controller can be placed where you can see it and use it conveniently.
- It can be installed at the same time as your Solar PV panels or it can be fitted afterwards.
- It can use your existing immersion heater.
- It works with day/night tariffs such as Economy 7.
- Fit it and forget - it'll do all the work for you. It will also report lots of data so you can plan your usage.
- The solarcache controller's 5" colour touch sensitive home page displays PV generation, house usage, power flowing to and from the grid and power being diverted.
- The controller stores historic power and energy data, which can be viewed on other pages.
- Add a Gateway to see and control what is happening using your smartphone, tablet or PC whenever connected to the internet inside and outside the home.
- Add a Remote Controller to see and control your system in another room.
- The basic sytem uses one 3kw Power Throttle connected to your immersion heater. Add additional Power Throttles to control additional loads with priority choices.
- Add one or more Switch Modules to switch an air source heat pump, air conditioning unit, or other plant or equipment, either when the solar generation reaches a given value, or during timed periods. (The switch module must be fitted by a competent electrician, and is suitable only for use with a resistive load. Maximum load 10A rms.)
- solarcache will work with any battery storage system. Retro-fit to existing PV systems and immersion tanks.
- Other features include seven timed boost periods and one to three-hour override boost. The system is easy to install and is user friendly.
Click here to see how solarcache works
Frequently asked questions
Click here to see evidence that it does work